Spark Media is seeking funding to complete post-production and launch into distribution, outreach and a robust audience engagement campaign.
Learn more about your Return on Investment by clicking on this graph below:
In addition, your Company Logo/Name will be Prominently Featured…
- In a spot before and after each broadcast of the program as it airs “This program was made possible by the generous support of (your company name and logo).” We project the film will be broadcast to potentially 250 million viewers in the United States alone (via American Public Television), and are already in discussions with Canal 7 for a Costa Rican broadcast.
ON THEATRICAL SCREENS:
- On a spot after the credits during community and festival screenings.
- On the theatrical printed program, playbill and promotion for the screening
- We anticipate the film to have a lively festival run in both the United States, Costa Rica, and other Latin American countries.
ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
- In the video trailer, which will appear on the First Lady of the Revolution website, YouTube, Vimeo, Hulu, Netflix and other compatible media sites.
- Direct links from our website.
- In all emails, e-newsletters, and online promotional materials about the film.
- In all podcasts, digital and transmedia generated from the documentary
- In all related Social and Transmedia content
ON THE DVD/BLU-RAY/DIGITAL DOWNLOAD:
- In the menu screen or open titles
- On the packaging
- On the bonus Content
- On all advertising, promotion, marketing materials about the film.
For more information, please contact Andrea Kalin at [email protected] or 202-621-5495.